Wednesday, December 22

#40

My family is in chaos. Fvck yeah, I am the eldest. And i know nothing on what to do, how lame is that? Darn me for not even trying. Does anyone go through the same situation? Answer me moron. I can't imagine what will happen if i'm not here for two years. I'm in a house called home, but i do not feel like this is home. what's wrong? I do not know why! My feet wanted so badly to just go out there to a place that i now nothing about. i want to travel. yes travel. Please, before i have to go THERE! i need to see places. Money is a BIG FAT problem for everything. That's why i hate money. Somehow my mouth are locked from saying what i feel, and it happens all the time. that's why people don't really know. Including them. Do you?  People tend to see me as a don't-really-care-about-anything-and-everything-is-a-rainbow kind of person. No i'm not! i hate being a serious person. I hide everything and act as a joker. I'm a good pretender right? Believe me, everything is fake. Shut.




i need a good sleep, world. Don't give me the same dream like last night. Please.